For the effective removal of residues, Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturers, who perform manual, automated, or CIP (Cleaning in Place) methods of their production equipments are required to comply with regulatory requirements. To carry out this task, they perform various tests i.e. testing rinse water, cleaning water samples to ensure their cleaning process removes residues to a safe limit.
So, for pharmaceutical manufacturers, it is mandatory to have in-depth knowledge on the usage of non-specific methods like TOC for cleaning validation.
Pharma manufacturers perform TOC to assure that a cleaning process removes residues of the active pharmaceutical ingredients in equipment. On the other hand, TOC is a rapid (non-specific) method that analyzes for organic carbon and showcases the results as the amount of carbon found.
Mr. Rohit Chakravorthy, an Application Specialist with SUEZ, is giving a webinar on “Use of Non-Specific Methods like TOC for cleaning validation” to help the pharmaceutical industry to become familiar with TOC applications, notably in cleaning validation and Real-Time-Release-Testing (RTRT) of pharmaceutical water.
Benefits of Attending this Webinar:
- Understand TOC for cleaning validation, and how non-specific methods score over specific methods
- Learn regulatory acceptance of TOC for cleaning validation &verification
- Know TOC as an alternative method for CV and conversion of limits
- Learn the benefits of at-line and online sampling
- Participants will learn about TOC analysis for cleaning validation, and how non-specific methods score over specific methods.
- Also discuss regulatory acceptance of TOC for cleaning validation &verification, replacing HPLC with TOC for CV and conversion of limits, and benefits of at-line and online sampling.
Who can attend?
- QA personnel in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- QC personnel in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Validation personnel in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Operations personnel in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Attend this FREE Webinar and understand the “Use of Non-Specific Methods like TOC for cleaning