The BOSS Laser is strong enough for manufacturing applications and precise enough for the most delicate of hobbies. With its vast application offerings and the ability to be used on all different types of materials, it is no wonder this laser machine has become increasingly popular with both manufacturers and hobbyists alike. With this information and a visit to the website, individuals can learn more about the BOSS Laser system and make a decision on whether or not it is the right one for them.
Benefits of the Boss Laser Machine
BOSS Laser takes great pride in manufacturing the highest quality of laser systems in the United States. These laser systems successfully meet the rigid demands of professionals, while being offered at a price even smaller shops and individuals can afford. There are many benefits to owning and using a BOSS Laser machine. With this machine, the ability to create is almost limitless.
- The BOSS Laser System is delicate and precise enough to be able to etch beautiful glass pieces while being strong enough to engrave leather and cut metal.
- The BOSS Laser System offers an ideal level of preciseness with a tolerance of +/- .011″.
- The machine is not complicated to operate and most people are able to feel confident using the machine within an hour of getting started.
- The BOSS Laser System can be used with PhotoShop and other software to allow for all types of designs to be created.
- The system comes standard with a 50W CO2 laser tube and can even be upgraded to a 65W if the buyer needs more power.
- The machine can be customized in a variety of different ways so it matches the exact specifications a buyer needs.
- The system offers 4-way pass-thrus for a more precise method of material handling.
Discover More Today
Those who are interested in learning more about or purchasing the BOSS Laser System are encouraged to visit the website. Individuals can see customer reviews here so they can make a sound decision on whether or not the BOSS Laser System is right for them. Any questions can be answered by giving the company a call today.