Your Guide in Choosing A Great Hair Color
Hair is indeed a person’s crowning glory. A person’s hair can tell so much about the person. Whether it is the style, the color, or the length, people are sometimes judged based on how they wear their hair. And for most women and some men, hair coloring is the way to look more attractive and feel more confident. Salons now have hair coloring as a regular offering because more and more people are realizing that a great hair color can instantly change the way they see themselves and as well as how other people perceive them. However, there is no ‘one size fits all’ in the world of hair color. What may look perfect for one person may be unflattering for another. hair color styles To be able to choose the perfect color for you, here are some important guidelines that you should know.
– Contrary to popular belief, it is important to note that to be able to achieve the best results with your hair, do not match the color of your hair with the color of your eyes or skin but complement them instead. Matching these colors is believed to make the colors look natural, but having them matched does not necessarily mean it is the best color combination that you can have. Complementing your skin, eyes, and hair means each color is highlighted and truly brings out the richness of these colors, making you look as perfect as you can be.
– Skin is generally categorized into two tones – warm skin tones and cool skin tones. There are differences when choosing hair color depending on these skin types. A color of the hair best suited for a warm skin tone, yet placed on a cool skin tone will not end up as beautiful as you might expect and just leave you disappointed.
– Identifying your skin tone is the first crucial step so you can end up with a great hair color choice. If your skin has an undertone of peach or of golden shades, or of brown, then your skin is considered to be of a warm tone. If you have a pale skin with pink undertone, then you have a cool skin tone.
– The color of your eyes should also be considered before you choose a hair color. Warm colors for the eyes are said to be of brown, hazel, blue or green shades. Cool colors in the eye means gray blue or dark brown eyes.
– For hair color, it is important that a cool skin tone and cool colors in the eye are paired with richer hair color. This will add life and warmth to an otherwise cool color aura. For warmer skin tones and warmer eyes, a cool shade of hair color should be used so as to not overwhelm your look with warm shades. If you have warm skin tone, soften it up a little bit by using rich colors such as gold or red. For cooler skin tones, use pure brown shades or black and avoid those even with subtle hues of cool color such as pink or peach.